- Get boxes into the studio.
- Put black computers away.
- Plaster the standing element bases around formers in boxes and leave to set.
- C L E A N I N G. White on white pieces need to be in a pristine environment. The windows are covered in glue and the floor is covered in paint spots.
5. Begin some trial layouts of the installation while measuring up the hanging points and drop for the draped pieces.
6. PVA varnish the trencadis pieces and when dry, cement into the bench.
7. More window cleaning and floor washing around the studio.
8. Hanging an eye-line to to help with hanging of the printed drapes on Thursday.